The name peace Lilly came because this white flower looks similar to white flags which are symbol of peace. This white peace lilly is perfect gift for someone who loves white esthetic or you can carry this flower to funeral as a symbol of peace.
How to take care :
1. Place this bouquet into fresh vase with shallow water.
2. You can add flower food to keep it fresh for longer.
3. Keep this vase of beauty in a cool place.
4. Do not keep close to ripe fruits (mainly apples). Ripe fruits help these flowers to age faster.
5. Replace the water every now and then.
P.S : 1. Pictures shown are recent examples of an actual arrangement that were designed by best creative florists in town.
2. We do same day delivery of delicate Flowers & Gifts in and around Bloemfontein and South Africa as well.